Privacy & Safety
All business correspondence should be sent to Inner Chimp, Unit 1, East Mead Lane, Walton, Somerset, BA169QB.
References in this section to:
- “Data Protection Law” means the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended from time to time, and all other applicable privacy and data protection laws and regulations, as well as any guidance and/or codes of practice issued from time to time by the Information Commissioner; and - “Personal Data”, “Data Controller” and “Data Processor” and “processing” shall have the
meanings given under applicable Data Protection Law. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, we (Inner Chimp) are the Data Controller and therefore we are responsible for, and control the processing of, your Personal Data in accordance with Data Protection Law. “Personal Data” has a legal definition but, in brief, it refers to information from which a living person can be identified. Such information must be protected in accordance with Data Protection Law.
What information do we collect?
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, use certain other site features or otherwise deal with us in the following ways:
- To identify you and manage any accounts you hold with us.
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To notify you of any changes to our website or to our services that may affect you.
- To improve our services.
If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to your emails, where you can unsubscribe.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive information (including payment and credit information) you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
(like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term ''outside parties'' does not include Inner Chimp.
We may disclose your information to our own service providers, including website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and process it only in accordance with our instructions. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by email at or write to us at:
East Mead Lane